The Chew Valley Beer Festival takes place in Ubley Parish Hall, which can be found on the A368, between Bath and Weston Super Mare and approximately 12 miles south of Bristol.
Ubley Parish Hall
Set your Sat Nav to BS40 6PH.
From Bath, follow the A4 then A39 before picking up the A368. After passing through Compton Martin village turn right after Ubley Motor Services and follow the road down the hill and past the church and school until you reach the Hall on your right hand side. From Weston, follow the A371 to Banwell and then follow the A368. Take the first left (unsigned) about a mile after leaving Blagdon village and follow the lane into Ubley. The hall is on the left hand side after the sharp right hand bend.
Why not take a taxi and really enjoy your beer? local companies include:
- “Chew Cars” 01761 462336 or 07831 394949 / 07831858765
- “Landlink Cars” 01761 490550 or 07799 424641
- “A Style” 01761 332304 or 07733 302468
- “Need to get home” 01761 221257 or 07966 370544
- “Temple Cars” 01761 568845 or 07586637936
- “Damerals of Cleeve” 07954601447 ( Ian )
- “Twilight Taxis” 01275 595857 ( Tim )
- “Checker Cars” 01275 5475000
Remember to book ahead (postcode BS40 6PH) and that the Festival goes on until midnight each evening.